Just ahead of the worldwide release, Sideshow’s newest UNBOXING VIDEO gives fans an up-close look at Hot Toys’ latest Back to the Future collectible: the Marty McFly Sixth Scale Figure, inspired by the character’s appearance in Back to the Future Part III.
Take a closer look at everything from the figure packaging to the range of articulation and variety of accessories included in this highly anticipated release with the unboxing video below.
Unboxing the Figure
The Marty McFly Sixth Scale Collectible Figure by Hot Toys is specially crafted based on the appearance of Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in Back to the Future Part III. The figure features a newly developed headsculpt and a cowboy hat with amazing likeness, screen-accurate costume, a brown patterned poncho, a cowboy scarf, a framed photo from Doc Brown, a photo of Doc’s tomb, a communicator with battery, a hoverboard, a figure stand, plus an array of weapons and accessories including a pistol, bulletproof stove plate, and a pie dish!
Marty McFly, Back to the Future Part III
“I brought you a little souvenir.” – Doc Brown
While he’s stranded in 1955, Marty McFly learns about Doc Brown’s death back in 1885. In order to prevent this from happening, Marty must travel back in time to save him and the future! With no fuel readily available for the DeLorean time machine, the two must figure how to somehow escape the Old West before Emmett is murdered.
What’s in the Box?
The Marty McFly Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Newly developed headsculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in Back to the Future Part III
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Highly detailed brown short hair sculpture with cowboy hat (non-detachable)
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 28.5 cm tall
- 8 pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One pair of fists
- One pair of relaxed hands
- One pair of accessory-holding hands
- One pistol-holding right hand
- One gesture right hand
- Each headsculpt is specially hand-painted.
- One dark brown-colored poncho with patterns (with magnetic function)
- One brown-colored patterned blazer
- One light gray-colored striped shirt
- One ivory-colored undershirt
- One pair of brown-colored pants
- One brown-colored belt with bullets and pistol holster
- One pair of brown boots
- One blue-colored cowboy scarf
- One pistol
- One bulletproof stove plate with strap (wearable on figure)
- One pie dish
- One framed photo
- One photo of tombstone
- One communicator with battery
- One hoverboard
- A figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate
Recreated with Hot Toys’ signature CosRider style, the Marty McFly & Doc Brown CosRider Collectible Figures are ready to bring the Wild West to your collection.
For more Sideshow FIRST LOOK unboxings, visit our official YouTube Channel. Featuring fan-favorite and highly anticipated collectible figures from all your favorite worlds, this series is an essential guide for curious collectors! See all the latest sixth scale collectibles from manufacturers like Hot Toys, Sideshow, Exo-6, and more.
The Marty McFly Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys is already waitlisted, but there’s still plenty of BTTF collectibles for your collection. Once you’re ready to recreate some timeless scenes, show off your Back to the Future action figure display over at side.show/geekgroup and don’t forget to Let Your Geek Sideshow!